Good oral health starts at home, which means you should pay close attention to what you eat and drink on a regular basis to ensure your oral health stays on track.
– Fruit, vegetables, and whole grains should be consumed daily.
– Plain water should be your drink of choice. Milk is also a good choice due to its high calcium content.
– If you eat something sweet, brush your teeth afterwards.
– Stay away from sticky treats like dried fruits (raisins) and gummy bears.
– Avoid snacking continually throughout the day.
Moreover, you should have your teeth and gums checked by your dentist regularly.
Read the full story here: https://healthminute.org/2018/11/5-ways-to-keep-your-teeth-cavity-free/